Skip to content
- Groundwater monitoring device installation involves the placement of specialized instruments and equipment to collect data on the quantity and quality of water present in underground aquifers.
- The installation process typically requires careful site selection and preparation, as well as the drilling of a borehole or well to reach the target groundwater zone.
- Once the well is installed, the monitoring device is lowered into the well and secured in place, often with the help of specialized cables and sensors.
- The device may be programmed to collect data at specific intervals or continuously, depending on the needs of the monitoring project.
- Regular maintenance and calibration of the monitoring device is essential to ensure accurate and reliable data collection over time.