|Wireless N Router|
|Interface||10/100/1000 Ethernet ports-7 II
Number of USB ports 1
Power Jack 3 II
PoE in Yes II
|Wireless Standards||10/100/1000 Ethernet|
Mikrotik CCR1009-7G-1C-1S+ 7 Port Gigabit Ethernet Router
- No switch-chip – the device now features only fully independent Ethernet ports each with a direct connection to the CPU, allowing to overcome previously shared 1Gbit limitation from switch-chip ports and utilize the full potential of CPU processing power on those ports.
- Combo-port – a single 1Gbit software interface that has two hardware interfaces – an SFP cage and a Gigabit Ethernet port, allowing you to use any type of connection available to you. Port also allows switching from one to another interface from software, or in event of a disconnect, providing a new, unique hardware fail-over feature.
- 100Mbps SFP support – this is our first device that supports 100BASE-LX/100BASE-SX/100BASE-BX fiber modules, as well as standard 1.25G SFP modules.
- More throughput – due to how ports are connected to the CPU, new CCR1009 models can achieve higher theoretical throughput.
- The unit is equipped with dual power supplies built in for redundancy (if one power line fails, the other one will take over automatically).
1 Year Warranty