RUGGED TROLL 100 AND 200 DATA LOGGERS ARE DESIGNED FOR LONG- AND SHORT-TERM GROUNDWATER AND SURFACE
WATER MONITORING. THESE NON-VENTED (ABSOLUTE) WATER LEVEL DATA LOGGERS MEASURE AND RECORD CHANGES
IN WATER LEVEL, PRESSURE, AND TEMPERATURE. ENSURE ACCURATE RESULTS BY USING A RUGGED BAROTROLL®
DATA LOGGER. ALL LOGGERS ARE COMPATIBLE WITH THE USER-FRIENDLY VUSITU™ MOBILE APP AND
WIN-SITU® PC SOFTWARE.
AFFORDABLE TITANIUM DATA LOGGERS
• Get reliable data at a budget-friendly price.
• Use in harsh environments. Solid titanium construction offers chemical- and corrosion-resistance
and outlasts specially-coated data loggers.
• Select the appropriate logging mode for your project: Linear, Fast Linear, or Event.
FLEXIBLE DEPLOYMENT OPTIONS
• Deploy zero-maintenance loggers in flood-prone areas, high-humidity environments, and remote
• Choose the cable length and termination type that works best for your project.
• Use suspension wire and backshell hanger for applications requiring minimal instrument access.
TOTAL FIELD SUPPORT
• Receive 24/7 technical support and online resources.
• Order data loggers and accessories directly from our website.
• Get guaranteed 7-day service for maintenance.
SIMPLIFIED SETUP AND DATA RETRIEVAL
• The mobile app guides you through the instrument and logs setup, and data management. Log data to your
smartphone and download results in a Universal Data File.
• Save time and reduce errors with the intuitive Win-Situ Software platform. Quickly program
loggers, download data, graph results, and more.
• Simplify instrument setup, reduce errors, and improve data utilization with Log Setup Assistant
and Panoramic Live Data.
• Connect a cabled logger to a telemetry system, radio, controller, or SCADA/PLC system via
Modbus/RS485 or SDI-12 (with the Rugged TROLL 200 and Rugged BaroTROLL).
• Integrate with VuLink Telemetry and HydroVu™ Data Services for real-time feedback on your remote
EXTENDED SHELF LIFE
• The battery indicator on Rugged TROLL 100 and 200 instruments is controlled by an algorithm so
that it will not count down until your unit is deployed and has taken at least 1,000 readings or is
more than 9 months past its manufacturing date.